Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today, thank God that it is them and not you...

The title sounds cruel.
Reality is cruel.

Why Cho decided to kill his peers? To acquire two guns and magazines, to learn how to shot, and to learn how to shot right takes effort. Did he plan this?

Just a big why in my head while listening to the stories of each victim
and who they were in the world.

I shed my tears for their world that had lost them.
May God be with their family and friends in time of sorrow.

I told myself that it's okay not to know all the answer.
God is in control..

I told my soul, once again, the moment is for me
to once again surrender
to the One who knows my time in the world...

God, I don't know these people. I know I am crying because you are also crying for what happened. What breaks your heart breaks my heart. I am rejoicing with them who are with You now, including LauraAshley..I read her myspace page and I broke down again.

I pray for her family and friends.

I could not imagine the pain.
Of not being able to say goodbye.
Of wondering if they were okay.
Of the hope that was washed away.
Of the sudden lost.

Break the gate of their hearts
to cry out for you, the One who can give comfort.

Title is from WalkOn:TheSpiritualJourneyofU2 I just read. Bono was talking about poverty instead of a massacre from a single act. Someone had chose to bring hell on earth.

No comments: