Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life

Saying things, anything - like water, iceberg, fire. Happy things like old voice message you kept for you to listen to as if that someone was talking to you. Delightful things like the smell of campfire, first rain on dry soil in summer, or fresh baked zucchini bread with cinnamon on it.

Saying things, anything - like how odd are the questions popped in your head when you're in the shower, as if the shower is a holly, quite place, where you're most connected to your savior. Or is it about being naked, completely uncovered, like your soul is to Him. What do you think of me, God? Or is it about the process of cleansing, as what God does everyday in our life? Or why you keep hanging on the keys of the house that doesn't exist anymore? or another question like, is it the right thing to do? When you answered that with the other question as, What is it that what you want? And in the end, you know what you want and you know for sure that's what God wants you to do.

Saying things, anything - like how does it feel being TerryGross? She got paid to talk to people about things they love to do in life? How cool is that? How she saw people through their shoes, how being genuinely interested to other people not just because it's her job, but because she was interested, is a very attractive occupation. How learning new things everyday is a very attractive life.

Saying things, anything - like the happiness flows in my heart to listen to you talking to me last night. Thank You for getting me up at one am just to give me those thoughts...I am ready for a new task, whichever task, right here right now or tomorrow there...I am ready...

Saying things, anything - like how I can't wait to go home right now, to go to garden class and then go back home to start thinking about what to put on the canvas. How drifting away in my thoughts is very addictive.

Saying things, anything - like the silent sea of cornfields when driving in a long road. One tree stand in the middle. A long stretched barn in another side. A gated farm house with a couple of horses. A fog blogging our view. The drive-in we've never went to...The movie I despise that you liked...

Saying things, like dreaming, about the past, the past that let me to today, today that let me back to the past and say praise, praise that give me hope for tomorrow, tomorrow that help me to be who want to be, to be the best of me, me..the luckiest girl in the world, the world that has nothing I want, the want that I know for sure, sure it made me certain that I know how to live, living.

Saying things, like friendship, that sometimes requires some pauses that each other's need to be healthy. Which one is earlier, to love yourself or to love others...when definition of a friend is someone who cries with you when you cry, multiply joy, divide sorrows, and subtract mistakes. When a friend decided to leave you, does that end friendship?

No comments: