Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The bridge was your bridge

We ran and ran and ran and we got into the edge of a bridge.
It was a wooden bridge connected with small path only enough for one of us.
You were in front of me, walking with confidence,
while I was there, searching for the next path.

The ropes look fragile,
I was sure no one had never been here for a long time,
and in my mind I was wondering
if this was a good idea after all.
To follow you.
Why was I following you anyway?
How did we end up here?

The bridge changed into only two ropes where my little feet could stand on;
below us, was streaming water, I just hope it was not deep.

Don't you know I am not a good swimmer?
I thought I told you that my biggest fear was drowning, but why I was here?
My mind pictured my mother.
We arrived safely at the other end. But what for?

And I woke up. It didn't make sense.

No comments: