Monday, June 18, 2007

The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.

Tim and I were drawing the last outline for the biggest mural we're going to have when he said, Be careful with the bees on the roof. Did I hear that right? Bees? Bees, my wonderful friends that will help the trees and vegetables to provide food for us. Bees, the creatures I was so worried about extinction and was in my thoughts for the last week. Are you kidding me, Tim? I want to get close to them. I pull the ladder to the top near my friend the bees, I know they won't attack me if I don't bother their nest. Apparently they have made a new home out of the roof that's only two years old. Thank you, bees for being here and don't go anywhere. It is God's way of saying, no need to worry little child, I, God, the God of the universe, have it all together.

This weekend, amongst the mural work and driving around my car that's almost die but not yet, I managed to read again the book my friend Jean gave me. The title is Creation, by Grant Jeffrey. It is written by Jeffrey through a thorough research and interviews with scientists of all kinds. According to Jeffrey, almost 40% of scientists believe in the power of the Supreme Being after they dwell with the science and found that facts that cannot be doubt, in the perfect creation, in the perfect and beautiful design of everything on heavens and earth, there must be a Creator, and a Designer. The book is a defense of Christianity and its theory of creation and it takes a stand against evolution. You can't have both in your mind, either you believe that creation is a God thing from the beginning or your ancestor was an ape. You might have to check and ask more question about you being a follower of Christ if you still think evolution is the real deal. Because how would you believe the rest of the Bible if you think Genesis is not telling the truth?

Title is from Isaiah 40.

No comments: