Sunday, November 26, 2006

A state of a recognition of soul of its counterpart to one another

Three theories to forget the past and to find what so called true love (above is the definition of true love I found somewhere but forgot exactly where)..

Theory one.
And the theory said that the amount of time to forget someone you love but didn't love you back is, the amount of time you've known the person, times two. This is a false theory, I must say, that with the prove of how long I've known Jake, times two, would be only four months. Based on the theory, it's supposed to be over by now, which is the fourth month after we broke up. And the theory doesn't catch up at all, in fact, it worked in reverse, because I have been thinking about him for every second now. If I don't have to do everything else. Especially when I try to catch up the time I've spent to forget about him by ignoring so many other prospects, that, in the right mind, might turn to be the right one. Possibly. But the idea of having him beside me, watching him sleep, seeing his beautiful circle on the right eye, of course, along with his other qualities as a martyr, someone who cared so much about humanity, is incomparable.

Theory two,
which may be true but need more strategy to comprehend, was that to forget someone is by being vulnerable again and through your imperfect heart out there, with bigger risk of being ups..dropped, and fell apart again. This was proven to be true, since, I liked Jake, I seem to have to shut my door to the past, where J lived, where he has been living for the damned four years of my life. I've never thought I would fall for someone else after that reckless love story with K, except that the theory has a deeper impact of my new love was more vulnerable than mine, having a hard time to trust me when I said I am still friends with my exboyfriend. Just what was wrong with that? Friends are friends and there is nothing more than that.

This problem, appeared to be, assume-ably, something to be proven by throwing your double-broken-heart again, out there. Let it be smashed and thrown away.
Unless there is a miracle, there is no way that this continuously destructive pattern would eventually cycle back to restore the doubled, tripled, glued broken heart.
This is getting harder, to the fact that true love might not come to you to often. The fact where a state of a recognition of soul of its counterpart to one another is a rare occasion in one's life, if anything at all.

So the chance of living miserably with someone whose not your true love is bigger, nowadays, especially when it is ticked by the state of turning thirty and desperation at forty, very dangerous, indeed, because when turned thirty, our mind has grown in its full extend with our body is capable to digest the taste of life. It would be, assuming we would live for another 40 years, the condition is a miserable one.

Theory three,
Which would be the theory of surrendering, is to realize that our mere existence belongs to God, and does He knows what he's really doing?

For me, November 26, 2006. Names on this writing were changed.

No comments: