Monday, December 04, 2006

Home

The air sounds so foreign to me although I took my first breathe on this land. The land my current self could not stop to shake its head and ask, how come or why and what happened. The land where I would see everyone in my life who used to visit me on my dreams all these years. All those fights and laughter and tears.

Yet, I was too freak out to think of what they would think of me cause I am not what I was before. But when I saw their eyes, I found the same curiousity, and then I breath deeply and slowly.

Five years had changed me, and those five weeks could not replace all the excitement they would have if I were near. But I was near, as close as the telephone handle and emails and also snail mails. It was good to be with them, my family, but I didn't feel like I was at home.

A place where you were born is a place where you found who you are. And Rhineland is the place. Where there was a time I couldn't be more closer to You than any other time and place. Was I dreaming, or was I really go back home...

Rhineland 12406-437

No comments: