Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Grace is everything --for nothing-- to those who don't deserve anything

It's way passed Wednesday morning at 400am. And here I am still overwhelmed by the way God loves me. I remember the phrase saying "Jesus loves you, everyone else think you're a jerk." Jesus loves me the way I am including my addiction to coffee, the way I am out of shaped and unregularly exercising my muscles, the way I failed again and again to be discipline in writing, many times I made mistake on what I should've and should've not done. He just loves me the way I am. He doesn't judge me for being different. He doesn't judge me for having opinion on the way things got done in the world. He doesn't judge me for being sad of what's going on in the world. He doesn't even judge me for my perspective towards getting old, and the way I see life as only sixty years old or only when you can be independent. It's all who I am and he takes me as is.

He redeemed my soul from my sin and all of the above. There's no better way to describe love other than that. There's no love greater than his. Halleluya that He moved my heart to realize this.

2 comments:

Russell Smith said...

AMEN. Grace is a beautiful thing.

Dyah, I've tagged you as part of a book meme that's been going around the internet. Check out this friday's eagle and child for the questions -- looking forward to seeing what's on your bookshelf.

Russell

Russell Smith said...

Also, you might consider going to the presbyterian bloggers webring site and signing up to be a part of the webring -- I really like your posts, and I think you need to have them exposed to a lot more people.

Russell