Friday, October 20, 2006

Rain

I wish I could write a language that could be as universal as can be.
Something
that every human being could understand.

To answer that deep,
longing desire to be fulfilled.
And to be loved.

I wish I could be a dash.
inside of the force that fulfill our dreams
a drop of water

The answer
of what is true.
And what is not.

I wish I could be my brain's own hand.
That will scratch the words
flowing in my mind
through the thoughts
and hold it
right at that second
and hold it
before it moves on.

I wish I could be the eys of my mind and my heart
that would send the mesage of love to others
to let them know that they are loved.

I want to be the rain that falls down on your world and ease your pain.
The rain that will wash off your sorrow, give your trees more water to grow it leaves, its fruit, and strengthen its roots. The rain that will follow your rotation everywhere you go. Not tho hard that it will destroy it.

Note: Instead of a quote, all the poems will have its own title.

No comments: